Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, well, well.......here it is the end of July and I still have not updated my blog!! Bad Paula!! I have been very busy searching for a new job! If anyone knows of one, please let me know, okay??? But that's no excuse for deserting all of you, so let's see a card already!!

Okay, well, I made this card for a very good friend of mine. She and I used to work together, but we have been separated by the powers-that-be. We will always be friends, but it is hard not seeing and talking with someone every single day like you have for years. This card started out as a sketch challenge to myself, but it slowly turned into something not even remotely resembling the sketch, so I won't bother showing you that here! It is very simple, but I love the card and I did finally get it sent off to my friend, so now I can share it with you all. Enjoy!!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Moose You

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Basic Black CS, PP

Accessories: Twill Ribbon (Old Olive), HodgePodge Hardware



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!