Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Butterfly Card

Well, this school is keeping me so busy I no longer have time to breathe, much less blog or stamp!! I want to try and fit a little stamping in - you know, for some mental health??? But so far I have found no time whatsoever. I had a quiz in one class and a test in another last week (along with all the homework that is due every day of class). When the week was over I thought I would get a breather......................until I realized I had a project due on Monday, MORE homework, and another big test this week!!! There is like no downtime in college!!! I had forgotten all of this! Plus, my brain is a LOT older now - it needs to recoup after studying so much! Just can't keep going and going like it did my first time through school! Albert Einstein

So, I am showing my very last card until I have time to stamp some more. I will try my very best to do something this weekend (but I have another BIG test Monday, so no promises)!

This is a butterfly card we made in a class I had here a couple months back. This was made with the Garden Whimsy stamp set and my favorite designer series paper - Cottage Wall. Hope you like it!

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Paper: Cottage Wall, Old Olive CS, Rich Razzleberry CS
Accessories: Silver Brads, HodgePodge Hardware, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Well, it's back to the books for me! I am determined to keep this blog going, so I will stamp something for you next week. Have a great week!



No comments: