Thursday, September 3, 2009

Okay, don't everybody faint now!!! Two posts in two days! You better not get used to this! But I did tell you I had a card to share and I wanted to post that tonight before homework and studying take over my life again tomorrow. I managed to get a halfway decent photo. I did have to play with it in the photo editing software a bit. Another thing to work on. But I hope you like it!

I knew I had to have this stamp set (Peace Within) as soon as the new catalog came out! It has my kitty laying on a chair in the sun (okay, you have to imagine there is sun there). Any cat lover knows this is what cats do the most!

This is a very simple card from a sketch I found. I just stamped in Basic Black and colored it with my Stampin' Up! markers. The designer paper is Cottage Wall (not sure what the yellow paper is - it was a scrap I had lying around that just happened to go with the card). I also used Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive cardstock.

Well, that's all for today!


1 comment:

TesaB said...

Hey Paula! What an awesome blog! It looks soooo good!!! Love your banner and cute signature. And it's great to finally see your cards! This one is darling, love that stamp! And I guess it suits you perfectly!