Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things are just Ducky around here.....................

At least my cards are "ducky"!! Not sure about everything else! I actually wanted to make these cards while I was still working in my temp job for a gal there, but I never quite found the time. So Kirsten, if you are out there, these cards are for you!! I used a stamp set that was only out for a short while in a mini catalog (I can't even remember which one it was in). All of the images in this set are adorable, so I kept it after it "retired". I will show you one card today and another tomorrow (don't want to spoil you - plus I have to spread out my creations since it takes me so long to accomplish anything)!

I found the idea for this card on Splitcoast from a wonderful creator Beate Johns. Check out her gallery if you want to see some beautiful work!! This lady is super talented! I changed a few things on the card, but it still resembles hers and I am not ashamed to say I CASED this one!!

I just stamped this duck with black ink and colored him in with markers. Here are the details for you:
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Wild Wasabi (retired), Basic Black, DP
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Satin Ribbon (retired)
That's it for today. I still have to finish up some computer homework that is due tomorrow!! I doubt he will count this! Haha!!


1 comment:

PaperSunshine said...

OH I do love it! Love the layers and layout plus your papers with that cute duck, a great combination! So nice to see you stamping and for fun :)